Terms of Service
NairaOutlet is a trading name of TROL LTD
- Terms By accessing the website at https://nairaoutlet.com/ , you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. ( ”NairaOut is a trading name of TROL Ltd – ”A UK registered Company” ) . NairaOutlet is a free classified ads listing website. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NairaOutlet ’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained onNairaOutlet
's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NairaOutlet ”a trading name of TROL LTD” at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer: The materials on NairaOutlet’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. NairaOutlet ”a trading name of TROL LTD” makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, NairaOutlet ” a trading name of TROL LTD ” does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations: In no event shall NairaOutlet ”a trading name of TROL LTD” or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on
NairaOutlet ‘s’ website, even if NairaOutlet ”a trading name of TROL LTD” or a NairaOutlet’s authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials: The materials appearing on NairaOutlet ’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NairaOutlet ”a trading name of TROL LTD” does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. NairaOutlet ”a trading name of TROL LTD” may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However NairaOutlet ”a trading name of TROL LTD” does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links: NairaOutlet ”a trading name of TROL LTD” has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NairaOutlet ”a trading name of TROL LTD” of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Modifications: NairaOutlet ”a trading name of TROL LTD” may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales
- By becoming a Registered User, you warrant that:
- (a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- (b) you are at least 18 years old or if you are a Minor you have the prior written consent of your parent or guardian to become Registered User.
9.1 Your application to become a Registered User constitutes an offer by you to us to enter into a binding contract with us to become a Registered User. We do not have to accept your application. We will act in accordance with the law when deciding whether or not to accept your application.
9.2 A contract, in relation to your use of NairaOutlet as a Registered User, will come into existence and these Terms shall become binding on you in respect of such use and us when you begin to use as a NairaOutlet Registered User.
9.3 No Ads that relates to spiritual and psychic services. This is strictly a business platform.
9.4 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your NairaOutlet account immediately and without notice if any of these Terms are violated.
9.5 No adult products or services. We take a zero tolerance to ads of any sexual nature whether implicit or explicit.
9.6 No adware/malware or illegal downloads (pirated content)
9.7 No hate speech, violence, offensive/abusive language or ads targeting an individual or company.
9.8 No firearms Ads
9.9 Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale)
10.0 Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not always review users’ postings and are not involved in the transactions between users. As most of the content on NairaOutlet comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, abusive, illegal, defamatory or obscene information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation to any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
10.1 English is the only language in which our contract may be concluded