THEME: MASTERING THE BASICS OF HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTICES
In recent times, Human Resource as a profession has become a very lucrative and important aspect of business organizations, the reason being the ever-demanding need of organizations to constantly have innovative, competent and creative individuals who would meet its goals and objectives.
Time, technology and competitiveness have evolved thereby increasingly requiring skills that would enable HR experts and new HR practitioners become creative and innovative in an organization.
This makes it increasingly challenging for a lot of organizations to effectively manage their human resources in order to compete favourably with their counterparts.
Objective of the Training
The main objective of this seminar is to provide effective, global and up to date basic HR practices/processes that would further enhance the skills and competence of new and non-HR professionals who want to fully understand HR practices to enable them function effectively in their various organizations.
- Effective Recruitment and Selection processes and its misconceptions
- Planning strategic HR processes
- Understanding the basics of policies, procedures development and implementation
- Career management and growth process
- Understanding legal risks in HR
- Developing Positive Employee Relations
- Designing and implementing performance management system.
- Human resource professionals who need to develop the skills to create the context for superior performance in their organizations
- Managers who seek a career in human resource management.
- New Human resource officers and Administrative personnel.
- Date: 14th – 15th May, 2019
- Duration: 3 days
- Fee: N65,000
- Venue: Lagos
- Mobile number: 08037450112
NOTE: 20% discount for early-bird April 15th – 30th