Here is a large 5 Bedrooms Semi-detached Duplex in the Aesthetically Built and Serene Ocean Bay Estate.
Ocean Bay Estate was developed by Legacy Realties in 2004 as a fully serviced gated estate on 34 hectares of land. It was initially developed with 166 units of 3 prototype houses, with quality facilities and infrastructure which are among the best in Lekki area, and this places it in similar category as residential estates such as VGC, Lekki County Homes and Carlton Gate Estate in terms of infrastructure. Houses in the estate are varied as individuals and property developers buy lands and build houses to their taste. Most residents of the estate are high income earners working in VI, Lekki and Ikoyi Business District. Also, there are a couple of estates in the area like: South Pointe Estate, Lakeview Park 2, Buena Vista, Lighthouse Estate (strictly for Muslims) and Victoria Crest Estate.
Entry into Ocean Bay Estate is restricted and non-residents must call their hosts before being allowed entry. The estate is managed by Legacy Realties.
- Prepaid meter with guaranteed 18 hours electricity supply daily (18 hours on weekdays, and 20 hours on weekends)
- Guaranteed 24 hours supply of treated water
- High speed broadband connectivity via fibre optic link provided by Swift networks
- Well paved roads
- Street lights
- Beautiful and well landscaped environment with trees and flowers
- An artificial lake
- Commercial centre with shopping plaza, pharmacy, fast food restaurant, beauty salon, crèche, etc.
- Recreational parks
- Several children’s playgrounds with swings and other facilities
- Health/Fitness (Gymnasium)
- Armed mobile policemen at security gates and uniformed security guards stationed on all streets
LAND SIZE: 465 Square Meters
LOCATION: Ocean Bay Estate is situated along Orchid Hotel Road, after Lekki 2nd Toll Gate in the Chevron Area of Lekki – Lagos State.
TITLE: Governor’s Consent
PRICE: N65million (shell)
Service Charge: Service charges are as follows:
- Residents pay for electricity consumption based on usage at ₦60/kilowatt with a minimum purchase of ₦25,000 monthly
- Treated water at ₦108,000 per annum
- Estate maintenance at ₦300,000 per annum